Regular processing ranging from a a few hours a week to just one day a quarter. At Hands On Bookkeepers we are a Xero only practice using
the most up to date technology to keep you up to date.
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Bank Accounts
- End of year
- ATO Compliance
If you are a start-up business, the process is straight forward:
We will set you up on Xero and install a customised Chart of Accounts specific to your business needs, customise your sales invoice
template with your logo and set up Payroll if required;
- We will introduce you to the Pure Bookkeeping System for organising your paperwork ready for processing;
As a cloud based bookkeeping business, all of this will be processed off-site and we will arrange the best way for us to access your
bills and other financial documents.
It wasn’t deliberate. You had good intentions. But time has run away from you as you are too busy trying to run your business. Before you
know where you are, it’s BAS time… AGAIN… and you know you’re going to have to spend your down time trying to get it done, trying to catch
up on the mountain of paperwork and invoices piling up on your desk…
Or maybe you engaged someone who did not have the experience to do your books and now things are in a bit of a pickle…
Over time, the problem gets bigger so that:
- It has taken over your office
- It keeps you awake at night
- You don’t know where to even start anymore
- You’re fearful the ATO will call
- You have no idea how much tax or GST you owe
- You are completely in the dark
This is what we call “The Bookkeeping Monster!”
Looking for a High-Class Bookkeeper?
Some of the issues we address
- Bank Accounts or Credit Cards not reconciling with Statements
- Old un-presented transactions in the Bank Account or Credit Card
- Accounts Payable and Receivable don’t balance with the Balance Sheet
Accounts Payable and Receivable aren’t “Real” – outstanding bills and invoices have actually been paid but are still showing as outstanding
- Incorrect previously lodged BAS
- Payroll categories incorrectly set up giving incorrect information on payslips
- STP reporting not yet set up
- Unreliable inventory figures
The implications of these issues are:
- You may be paying the incorrect GST, Tax and Superannuation
- You may be subject to fines and interest
- You may be making strategic business decisions based on unreliable figures
What’s the good news?
We can tame this Bookkeeping Monster by using the Pure Bookkeeping System to empower business owners in their financial matters, removing
confusion, fear and uncertainty, replacing with the clarity, freedom and control.
As every rescue job is as individual as you are, we can’t say what we will need to do to clean it up or how long it will take. During our
initial consultation when we will complete a “Health Check”, we will provide you with a report describing any issues found, and what needs
to happen in order to transform your data file into a source which provides you with reliable information.